SMTT Arrival Times and Alerts via Text
SMTT can give you estimated arrival times by text message on text-enabled* mobile phones. Sign up for regular updates, or request on demand at your stop.
To sign up for regular updates and alerts:
Go to SMTTracker.com and click on “Create Account” or “Sign In” in the top right corner. Complete the form or enter your password and answer some simple questions to set up your account and choose stops to monitor. You will receive an email and/or text alert that contains your arrival predictions and/or service alerts. You can log back in to change your alert settings at any time.
To request updates and on demand:
- Find your four digit bus stop ID number on the a stop sign for buses or online for the ferry
- Text SMTT and then the stop ID number to 41411
Be sure to text the word “SMTT”, a space, and then the bus stop number. Example:
You will receive estimated arrival times for all buses/ferries that are due to arrive within a 30 minute look-ahead window.
The message will look like this:
Reply to the text message to get additional information.
- Reply “R” – get the latest, most updated result for the same stop.
- Reply “N” – get the next result for the bus stop. Only needed if your stop has multiple routes serving it since your results may not fit in one text message.
- Reply “F” – return to the first text information message about the stop.
*Important note: Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier first.